45 Minutes | Access to other amenities when tour is finished
About the Tour
– Go back in time and take a tour led by a trained and period-dressed guide through the plantation’s Greek-Revival mansion.
– Free wine tasting included for adults at the end of the tour. Valid identification is required.
– Tickets are only valid for the date and time purchased.
– Also available on the grounds: Gift-shop, Harding House restaurant, Coop ‘n’ Scoop Ice Cream Shop, and historic outbuildings.
– Add a Plantation Station Backpack – $10 (age 6 and under, 2 hour rental)
(Backpacks are a perfect way to keep kids entertained! Read more below)
Adventure & Plantation Station BackPack Add-on
– This backpack is filled with fun activities; it comes with a treasure map and a special key. Explore the property with your children, discover the treasure boxes, and unlock the fun inside.
– Backpacks are a two hour rental. The first rental is at 9am and the last returned by 4pm.
– Adventure Backpack for ages 7 to 12 years old
– Plantation Station Backpack for ages 6 and under
– The grounds are wheelchair accessible.
– The first floor of the mansion tour is wheelchair accessible with ramp access into the house.
– No wheelchairs available onsite for rent
Welcome to Belle Meade!
We invite you to experience over two centuries of legendary hospitality. This video will give you a brief overview of the variety of opportunities Belle Meade has to offer.
Hours of Operations
Open Daily 9am-5pm
Tours start every 30-45 minutes with the last tour at 4pm.