45 Minutes | Access to other amenities when tour is finished
About the Tour
– Get ready to go back in time on a tour led by a trained and period-dressed guide through the plantation’s beautiful Greek-Revival mansion. Our self-guided grounds include twelve outbuildings and a walking trail.
– Free wine tasting included for adults at the end of the tour! Valid identification is required.
– Tickets are only valid for the date and time purchased.
– Don’t forget to visit our gift-shop for unique gifts and Harding House, our on-site restaurant, and our fudge and ice cream shop.
– Adult – $24
– Senior – $20 (65+)
– Youth – $13 (Ages 6 to 18)
– Child – Free (5 and under)
– Add an Adventure Backpack – $10 (Ages 7 – 12, 2 hour rental)
– Add a Plantation Station Backpack – $10 (6 and under, 2 hour rental)
(perfect way to keep kids entertained read more below.)
Adventure & Plantation Station BackPack Add-on
– This backpack is filled with fun activities and supplies and comes with a treasure map and special key. As you explore the property you will discover the treasure boxes to unlock the fun inside.
– Our backpacks are a two hour rental that will enhance the grounds and mansion experience for your children everyday starting at 9am and need to be returned by 4pm.
– Adventure Backpack for ages 7 to 12 years old
– Plantation Station Backpack for ages 6 and under
– The grounds are wheelchair accessible.
– The first floor of the mansion tour is also wheelchair accessible with ramp access into the house.
– No wheelchairs available onsite for rent
Hours of Operations
Open Daily 9am-5pm
Tours start every 30-45 minutes with the last tour at 4pm.