45 Minutes | Access to other amenities when tour is finished
– Your visit to Belle Meade Plantation will include a tour led by a trained and costumed guide through the plantation’s beautiful Greek-Revival mansion.
– Enjoy access to Belle Meade’s many other historic buildings on the plantation grounds including a dairy, horse stable, carriage house, mausoleum, gardens, and a log cabin.
– Free wine tasting included for adults at the end of the tour!
– Tickets are only valid for the date and time purchased. Tickets are not refundable and not transferable.
– Don’t forget to visit our gift-shop for unique gifts and Harding House, our on-site restaurant.
– Adult – $24
– Senior – $20 (65+)
– Youth – $13 (Ages 6 to 18)
– Child – Free (5 and under)
– Add a Adventure Backpack – $10 (Ages 7 – 12, 2 hour rental)
– Add a Plantation Station Backpack – $10 (6 and under, 2 hour rental)
(perfect way to keep kids entertained read more below.)
– This backpack is filled with fun activities and supplies and comes with a treasure map and special key. As you explore the property you will discover the treasure boxes to unlock the fun inside.
– Our backpacks are a two hour rental that will enhance the grounds and mansion experience for your children everyday starting at 9am and need to be returned by 4pm.
– Adventure Backpack for ages 7 to 12 years old
– Plantation Station Backpack for ages 6 and under
– The grounds are wheelchair accessible.
– The first floor of the mansion tour is also wheelchair accessible with ramp access into the house.
– No wheelchairs available onsite for rent